ذكذكتسئµ of America is an authorized provider of continuing education and various professional development credits. Look to ذكذكتسئµ to earn the continuing education necessary for your license renewal and career development.
The credentialing unit (CE/T) of ذكذكتسئµ's Training, Education & Development (TED) Department is responsible for establishing and maintaining standards for ذكذكتسئµ of Americaâ€™s learning programs from development to delivery. This includes ensuring that training programs comply and/or exceed the criteria under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
International Association for Continuing Education and Training
ذكذكتسئµ of America (ذكذكتسئµ) is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard. IACET is recognized internationally as a standard development organization and accrediting body that promotes quality of continuing education and training.
- Audience â€“ Anyone seeking continuing education, for example: PEs, contractors, architects, etc. ( for a sample list of who accepts IACET CEUs.)
- Type of Credit â€“ Continuing Education Units (CEU)
- Programs â€“ , , , Advanced Safety Management Training Course, Safety Management Training Course, various webinars
Verify ذكذكتسئµ's IACET . View answers to IACET Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
American Institute of Architects
ذكذكتسئµ of America is a Registered Provider with the Continuing Education Systems. For qualifying programs, ذكذكتسئµ reports credit earned to CES Records for AIA members and, upon request, will provide non-AIA members with a certificate of completion.
- Audience â€“ Architects, design professionals and members of AIA
- Type of Credit â€“ Learning Units (LU) and Health, Safety and Welfare (HSW) LUs
- Programs â€“ , , , Advanced Safety Management Training Course, Safety Management Training Course, , Lean Construction Education Program, BIM Education Program, , various webinars
Most types of continuing education can be self-reported by individuals to the specific credentialing organization. ذكذكتسئµ must provide a certificate of completion to each attendee who wants to receive credit, with the exception of AIA CES Learning Units which must be reported by ذكذكتسئµ on attendeesâ€™ behalf.
American Institute of Constructors
ذكذكتسئµ of America has been approved to offer Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits for qualifying programs by the (AIC).
- Audience â€“ Contractors with CPC or AC designation
- Type of Credit â€“ Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
- Programs â€“ , , ,
HR Certification Institute (HRCI)
ذكذكتسئµ of America is an Approved-For-Credit Provider with the HR Certification Institute. Upon approval, ذكذكتسئµâ€™s qualifying programs may offer recertification credit hours, in the fields of General HR or Business Management and Strategy, towards PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification.
- Audience â€“ Human resources professionals with PHR, SPHR or GPHR certifications
- Type of Credit â€“ Recertification Credit Hours
- Programs â€“ and preconference workshop, various webinars
National Association of State Boards of Accountancy
ذكذكتسئµ of America (ذكذكتسئµ) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: .
- Audience â€“ CPAs and financial services professionals
- Type of Credit â€“ Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits
- Programs â€“ ,
U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
In association with the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), the (GBCI) reviews and approves educational programs on a case-by-case basis. Upon approval, ذكذكتسئµ of America offers GBCI Continuing Education hours for various curricula programs.