ÐßÐßÊÓÆµ Endorses ConsensusDocs Contracts
ÐßÐßÊÓÆµ is a founding endorsing organization to the ConsensusDocs Coalition. ConsensusDocs are the only standard contracts endorsed by representing design professionals, owners, contractors, subcontractors and sureties. With Ìýaddressing all project delivery methods,ÌýConsensusDocs contracts reduce claims and contingencies by fairly allocating risk and incorporating best practices with understandable contract language that facilitates contract administration.
ÐßÐßÊÓÆµ members receive a 20% discount - learn more here.
ConsensusDocs are the only standard contracts endorsed by 40+ leading design and construction industry associations representing designers, owners, contractors, subcontractors and sureties, including the ÐßÐßÊÓÆµ of America.
Construction Law in Brief
°Õ³ó±ðÌýConstruction Law in BriefÌýprovides you the latest in construction law andÌýcontract information in one handy and free resource brought you by ÐßÐßÊÓÆµ and leading construction law firms,Ìý,Ìý,Ìý, andÌýÌý²¹²Ô»åÌý
ÐßÐßÊÓÆµ Contract Documents Forum (CDF)Ìý
ÐßÐßÊÓÆµ'sÌýCDF is recognized as the leader in providing and continually improving upon balanced contract documents for the construction industry by:
- Being aware of the needs and concerns of ÐßÐßÊÓÆµ members and chapters
- Advocating equitable risk allocation between all industry stakeholders
- Actively participating in the creation of a comprehensive catalogÌýof contract documents that are fair and educating the industry about their use
- Provide ÐßÐßÊÓÆµ critical information on construction law and contracts
- Reinforcing ÐßÐßÊÓÆµ's commitment to skill, responsibility and integrity through contracts
Many aspects of construction are regulated by law covering public as well as private construction work. ÐßÐßÊÓÆµ works with over 50 construction law experts from theÌýÌýto update theÌý,Ìýthe most comprehensive and concise resource for state laws affecting public or private construction projects. Updated annually, your subscription provides searchable online information for all fifty states, DC, and Puerto Rico, which can be easily sorted by state or topic area.
Construction Law Conference
ÐßÐßÊÓÆµ sponsors and helps programÌý.Ìý